Thursday, June 23, 2011

being SINGLE is not a CURSE!

ini cuma luahan hati sahaja.tiada kaitan antara yang hidup ataupun yang telah meninggal dunia.bacalah jika anda suka dan tutup mata jika tak suka :)

dalam hidup,ada macam-macam dugaan.antara yang paling sakit bila seseorang ditipu or dikhianati oleh insan tersayang.i admit,i experienced that few times in my lifetime.i used to claim that 'every guys is the same',haha,but i know it's WRONG.sik semua laki jaik..some are just too good,cuma..cuma..cuma..haha.haish,unexplainable.

sometimes kan,i wonder bah,why BEATRICE always being cheated?am i too pathetic?am i too innocent?haha.but i know,God for sure has His own reasons.when i flew back to Sarawak last sunday,im thinking of my past life.my love memories.all the bitterness.haish,too speechless to share with u all..breaking up???unrequited love???it is for my own goodness.God actually works in His way.He want to show that i was not meant for that person.so,should i blame God?NO~

last exam,i dealt with love problem.huh,by that time,nang merinsaklah jiwa dan raga..but i managed to handle my feelings n emotions dgn adanya kawan-kawan.k la,let me named them as my appreciation (LIANA ANAK ANDING, NURHAJRINA BINTI JARAWI)..Both of them are my Dr Love.not to forget,my classmates yg banyak berik support.yes,18 of u.. :)
that was the most complicated love problem that i faced..sampeykan at one time,i just hate to LOVE.but thanks be to God,He shows me the way.im not meant for him n he's not meant for me.actually,we're not in a relationship.he's just my best fren that time.God slowly took all my tears n sadness.
Nasib x affect my exam.i thought it was but after nangga result,PRAISE THE LORD.it proved me wrong.benda ya bukannya melemahkan or menjatuhkan aku,but membuatkan aku jadi makin kuat.I'm a STRONG BEATRICE!

So now,i go on with my new life n im happy with it.BEING SINGLE IS NOT A CURSE.bak kata orang,belum masanya gik.hehe..sikpa,yg penting,jangan jadi desperate.hehe...jodoh ada di mana-mana n aku percaya,mun kita bait,TUHAN pasti akan sediakan yang terbait juak untuk kita.sik perlu perfect.yang penting,menerima kita seadanya till DEATH do us part.aisehhh.
till then,daaaa~~


Don't chase love for it is like a butterfly. The more that you run after it, the further it flies away. Leave it alone and it will come to you when you least expect it.

8 comments:

coLyn said...

Mimie...ur an awesome person. Yeah, it's totally not a curse to being single. Mr. Right is just around the corner, I know that you'll find him soon. Or better yet, He'll find you :)

Miss you so much and I'm vry jealous that you had gone to the reunion lah!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk! >,<

God's Princess said...

thanks colyn for ur courage.it inspired me..
it's ok.future masih ada ba.God's will,kita jumpa lg :)

God's Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kumang Lelang said...

Thank u 4 being my dearest rumate. I'm glad dat I meant something 4 u, sis. ^^ aja2 fighting together this moment onwards! =)

God's Princess said...

yan: 'aja2' utk apa yan?haha :P

Kumang Lelang said...

haha..tok katak bawah tempurung ka, kura2 dalam perahu? ;p

Anonymous said...

dunt worry .. :) 1 hari nanti jodh itu akan tibe dan kite mesti yakin bahawe dy yang terbaeq untuk kite.. :)

God's Princess said...

yan: nemu ku nya..ish ish ish.ku doakan d jak lh bjaya.ku ngelak ke rumate dlu :P

anonymous:
thanks.such an inspiring words from u..God bless! :)