Monday, August 29, 2011

KAYD 2011


with the Empowered Music Ministry


with the Empowered Music Ministry

with the speaker of the event,Mr Erik Bryan (fourth from left)

KAYD11 26-28 August 2011
It was the third KAYD organised by Archdiocesan of Kuching.
and this was my first time joining it...

overall,i enjoyed the programme.
it touched my heart,my mind and my soul.
yes,it had changed my life.
n now,i've decided to follow Jesus.
i'l deny myself,i'l take up the cross,i'l follow Him.

i learned not to worry about my TOMORROW.
i know,God is on His way to prepare smthg good for me.
i BELIEVE in it.

and i'l continue praising Him, worshipping Him til my last breath.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.... I really like KAYD programme but i didn't have the chance to go... was it super fun?? :)

God's Princess said...

it was super2 fun..
im having a great time with GOD n frens!
u shud join next time.
c u in KAYD13 :))