Sunday, November 6, 2011

WORRY is a SIN!

Remember this dear fren,
WORRY is a SIN.
He said "Do not worry. Leave everything to Me. I will take care of everything. If you worry, you are not making Me happy. "

See, it sounds so simple yet many of us tend to feel worry about what we have, what we're going to wear, what we're going to eat, what we're going to drink...n so on..

Let me share with u this scripture:
Jesus says, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?” (Matthew 6:25)

So, here's the key -FAITH. God wants us to walk by faith. Why should we ever worry again?

Worry is unnecessary. Because there is one thing that matters most in our life. Put Him first:
'But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.' (Matthew 6:33)

Frankly speaking, within these two months, i worried about lotsa things. =.='
But then, after I read a book, it mentioned that God doesn't like to see His children feeling worry or doubt about His ability.
So, when i started to feel worry, I directly recalled about what i've read. From that moment, I really lift up everything to God's hands.
Do not feel bad if u're lacking of anything, for He knows what we need. Seriously, the statement 'WORRY IS A SIN' affects my life a lot. I began not to worry but continue to live a happy life.
Jesus says, 'Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.' (Matthew 6:34)

So, keep reminding urself that WORRY IS A SIN!
Trust me, have a try and u will see how God works in ur life.

Based from my own experience,
God's princess.


2 comments:

coLyn said...

mimie! thanks for sharing this!

i was so worried just now abt a dilemma im facing but after reading this...

i decided to leave everything to him. I've tried my best in life, now all i need to do is pray kan?

thanks mimie. this is a short but really useful and powerful post :')

May God bless you!

God's Princess said...

welcome :)
yea, keep praying colyn n remember, u must have FAITH in it!

Just proceed with ur life n put Him first in every undertakings.im sure u'l be blessed!

God bless u too!