Friday, October 29, 2010

Time to MOVE ON~~

erm,how to stat?

actly,today is my EOS550d 1st month birthday...I admitted tat,since i'm having it,i faced lotsa challenges n trials..

few days ago,someone hold my camera..he tested it n said to me 'rugi la ko beli tok (while holding my eos)..buang duit jak..bagus gk ko bli nikon..x kacak la..mun aku,x ku nk beli tk eh..x bgus ya..'
he mentioned it in front of other ppl..

ouchhhh,i felt soooooooo sooooooo down by that time...my heart cried a lot. T___T

but today,two persons reli touched my heart..yeahh,they inspired me n i'm falling in love with photography again..that two persons were my lecturer n my senior (ABG SYAM)..

my lecturer said 'pedulikan ape org nk kate..brand ape pun tak penting...kamera mahal or murah pun tak penting..yg penting,kreativiti mase nk ambik gambar..SKILL is much more important...'

abg syam said 'Jika anda minat fotografi,kembangkan minat anda'..
Though it's just a simple word of encouragement,it reli boosted my photography spirit again..

Thanks sir n thanks abg syam :D


12 comments:

Syam Tajuddin said...

Yeah!
I like those spirit of urs
Anyway,
This post made me feel touched
Thanks a lot beatrice =)

Beth,
Those ppl that acclaimed they know all
Actually know nothing
They didn't even do a research abt camera
What they know is hear what other ppl talk, then spread the trash.
U know, I was planning to buy either Nikon D5000 or Canon 500D
but I end up buying Nikon because I had getting used to the layout, buttons, etc.

So, let us moving forward and shut up that trash talk! =)

God's Princess said...

at 1st,sy yg touched pas bce post yg aku bukan siapa2 tu..

then,i realised tat i shud thanked u 4 ol ur advices n courages..

actly,org yg menyindir me tu,he's not even own a dslr..n he acted as if he knew everythg...grrrrr..

but,watever it is..i'l keep goin on..juz 4get abt it n yeah,i'l prove to everyone including him tat i can b a great photographer too..photography is my passion..

Syam Tajuddin said...

Good to hear that ;)
Maybe on the next year you can earn money with ur photos
Who knows? =)

God's Princess said...

It's in my planning too..
but i've to master d skills 1st..
i wanna b like u..hehe..

Kumang Lelang said...

kaki tengok gambar kata: Angle ambik gambar lagi penting! haha...don't worry beth. U can do better than 'that' person. Lantak dia la nak kata apa.

Syam Tajuddin said...

No prob
I'll share whatever I know
N we'll discover more =)

Syam Tajuddin said...

Yan: that's a very good advice. Take note beth! ;)

F. Methieu said...

mun "orang" nak ari ya mdah, juz ignore babeth....nya ya tin kosong...u can do it gurl...

God's Princess said...

everyone:
tengsss for d support..
im so speechless..
glad to have u ol in my life :D

forever and a day said...

sapa beth?'nya' ka?

God's Princess said...

ina..
ko xtauk spa ya rsanya..

forever and a day said...

ohh.ku mikir 'nya' tek..hehe.