Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can I cry???

T.T
That describes my feeling right now.
I dont know why.

urgh...
I dunno what happen to me lately...
too many things puzzled in my mind...
too many trials that I have to face...
too many problems that need to be solved...

I dun wanna T.T
but it is d best remedy to feel good...
(at last,teardrops on my cheeks)

I'm not perfect.
I cant make everyone feels happy when they are with me, or agree with all the time.
(i guess,everyone feels d same way too right?)
And i wont expect perfection too...
I want to be myself,
I want to be who I am and be comfortable with it no matter what anyone else thinks.
Now, Im tired of feeling bad about myself.
and I want to start a brand new life.
I want to enjoy the little things in my life.
I want to forget about what people thinks about me.
I just want to live life to the fullest.
err,mean to say,live life with no worries.

Life is never easy, no one said it's easy n yeah,we know it's not.
but, as long as i remain true to myself and be who I am, i think it would be a little less harder.

Before i ended this post, I wanna ask for forgiveness if i ever hurt anyone of u.
So sorry, i didnt meant it.
And i wanna grab this chance to thank all my loved ones for always being there when i'm sad.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Thanks for the inspiration.
I LOVE YOU!


My Lord, my saviour!


My family


My younger sister


My elder sister

My relatives

My room mate


My lil cousins


My 1st prince, RALPH

My 2nd prince, RYAN

Till then, i wanna rest my mind.
zzzzzz....

Phrase of the day:
Being yourself isn't really about trying to be unique or fitting in. It's more about learning to like and accept yourself and letting society fit around you. If people don't accept you for being the way you are, then those people aren't worth anything.

4 comments:

forever and a day said...

y must u feel bad abt urself deng??u r great!! (4 me la..)hehe..keep ur chin up bebeth. =)-SMILE-

God's Princess said...

yesss.today is a bad day.
i dont like today.
i cried a lot..
tq ina.u r indeed a good sis!
love u :)

Kumang Lelang said...

agree with ina, u're cute dear! nver get angry to another. ^^ dat's what's so great bout u.

God's Princess said...

yan:
oh ya,sorry for 'curi-ing' ur pic from fb..hehe..
uits,thanks 4 d compliment..
*blushing*
thanks 4 wiping away my tears.
love u :D