Monday, January 31, 2011

Hola February!


Today, i woke up early.
Sending my mum to work.
Now, i knew how my mum's feel when she need to wake up early n send my sis to school.
Lotsa cars. n thank God, i didnt stuck in jam.
I chose another road to reach home.

Seeeeee, time passed by so quick.
Things happened out of what we've planned sometimes. That's how life rolls.
But, i believe greater things are yet to come.

Btw, i wanna share sumthg with u all. i saw my fren's post yesterday n it caught my attention:

someday, someone might come into your life and love you the way you’ve always wanted. if your someday was yesterday, learn. if your someday is tomorrow, hope. if your someday is today, cherish.

Haha..so, i will learn to hope. But beware, i will not put high expectation on it.
I believe God knows what is the best for me..

Since it's February, which most of us called a month of love,
I wanna say that dont be afraid to take chances or fall in love..haha!

Till then,
xoxo!

2 comments:

Kumang Lelang said...

someday, someone might come into your life and love you the way you’ve always wanted. if your someday was yesterday, learn. if your someday is tomorrow, hope. if your someday is today, cherish.

I love this sulu. hihi...nice sharing yah.

month of love huh...where is the love? ;p

God's Princess said...

yan:
thanks a lot sulu.
i read tat post in fb..n u know,it touched my heart..when wil b our someday??hehe..

where's d love??errr..me myself cant answer it.