Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello 2011, Goodbye 2010!

2010,indeed,it was one of d toughest years tat i've throughout my entire life.
but its okay,with God's help n protection,i managed to end my 201o with a smile..

For sure,it's been a while i didnt post any entry at my blog.last year end holiday,i enjoyed it reli much until i dun hv time to update my blog..

Here's a brief summary on wat did i do last holiday:
26 -29 November = spending my time at Miri, attending aunt's wedding..~Miri is a great place,much different from wat i saw on d last time i'd been there,which was 7 years ago..

30 November -5 December = went to Bintulu, Kaki Wong (Saratok), Sarikei..
~again,i saw lotsa differences in Bintulu n Sarikei..makin maju dah..

6 December - 24 December
= spending time at home..morning: house cleaning, helping mum n dad at kitchen, afternoon: sleeping,playing badminton,cycling,lepak2 luar rumah, night: sleep
= ohhh,i remembered somethg,i cant remember which date,my lips was infected by herpes simplex virus..almost two wiks ow,painful n it's so itchy..thank God,it healed one day b4 Christmas!

25 December 10 - 1 January 11=
Christmas n New Year's celebration, outing with family n relatives

2 January = back to campus again.huh!

How i wish i can extend my hols...hehehehehe :P
Till then,i'l upload some pics tat i've taken during last hols..daaa!

4 comments:

Syam Tajuddin said...

PIcturess!!! hehhhe
Welcome back! :)

God's Princess said...

ahaaa :)
i've been so bz..but u know,i've gained a valuable experience during last hols..
i attended my aunt's wedding n i enjoyed taking pictures..
at d church,my aunt did invited a photographer..his work was so excellent..
but during d wedding reception,my aunt invited two pro photographers (salu amik gmbr utk event2 negeri),tat was so fantastic.i saw their camera,lenses..lotsa accessories u know.they even bring d 1 like skrin putih mcm dlm kdai gambar tu..hasil keje dorg tersgt2 la hebat..just like u.hehe :)

Syam Tajuddin said...

Fulamak...
Wish I can be like that..
Jangan la compare this total noob dgn diorang tu beth, I'm waaay far to be like that :)
BTW I got my first job, ambil gambar IC budak2 sekolah, tolong my father..the income is not big, but I certainly got a big eperience..hihi ;)

Kumang Lelang said...

good job photographers sekalian! ^^