Thursday, January 27, 2011

Replying a TAG!


This post is about replying a tag right? I got it few hours ago (from my National Service buddy, MISS COLLEEN INEME B.J.D) , so, let's get it started. :)


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Green Tea

2. Last phone call: My youngest sister

3. Last text message: secret!

4. Last song you listened to: Thankful for you, since my roommate was asking for it

5. Last place visited : BDC


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Does it that ‘mean did I ever go for dating more than two times?’ Of course YES,with my friends.lol.

7. Been cheated on: Yes

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: NO

10. Been depressed: Lots of times, feeling of confused n unsure~

11. Been drunk and threw up: Im not taking any alcoholic drinks.


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. PINK

13.BLACK

14. WHITE


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend: Sure.

16. Fallen out of love: NO

17. Laughed until you cried: Yes,it’s my hobby instead.

18. Met someone who changed you: Not really :)

19. Found out who your true friends were: YUP..a friend in need is a friend indeed.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: I know there is or there are.but,let it be~

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: NO

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: FB???hmm..well, mostly they are my frens but im not so close with them..

23. How many kids do you want to have: At least 3. (Boyfriend pun xda..its okay,angan2 jk bh)

24. Do you have any pets: I dun hv pets at ol.to be sincere,im afraid of dog n cat.

25. Do you want to change your name: No, I just love my name.simple yet meaningful.

26. What did you do for your last birthday?: Stayed at hostel.such a bored birthday...during the weekend,there was surprise from mum!

27. What time did you wake up today: 6.05am

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Blogging

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To say GOODBYE to this semester n pass successfully in the exam. Oh,besides, I’m on my way to find my Mr Right!

30. Last time you saw your Father: Hm...two weeks ago.i miss him :((

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: A lot.but somehow,im grateful for all the gifts that God has given me.

32. What are you listening to right now: It’s raining outside.so,bunyi hujan la :P

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes,my fren.we’re in the same batch.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Lotsa things.

35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, blogspot & youtube :)

36. What's your real name: BEATRICE ANAK SIBUAR

38. My close friends: Liana, Ina n TJ.

Relationship Status: Single

39. Zodiac sign: Cancer

40. Male or female : Female

41. Elementary: Tadika Kemas

42. Middle School?: SK Saint Rita, Sibu

43. High school/college?: SMK Saint Elizabeth, Sibu

44. Hair colour: Black brownish.

45. Long or short: errr.not too long,not too short.

46. Height: I'm short! But,being short doesn’t mean that I am a loser.

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Can I say YES?haha :P

48: What do you like about yourself?: EVERY single things.

49. Piercings: I only wear 1 pair of earings.just a simple one.

50. Tattoos: NEVER!

51. Righty or lefty: Right-handed :D


FIRSTS :

52. First surgery: I don't think I have.

53. First piercing: Well,I cant recall when was it.i guess Form 5.

54. First best friend : Lots of them.

55. First sport you joined: Badminton J

56. First vacation: I’l ask my mum later.lol.

58. First pair of trainer: Next question.x faham.haha


RIGHT NOW

59. Eating: Nothing, brushed my teeth oredi J

60. Drinking: Plain H2O

61. I'm about to: clean my room n go to sleep.

62. Listening Music : not at all.

63. Waiting: Im looking forward for tomorrow.HOLIDAY!


YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? : Of course.

65. Get Married?: Sure

66.Carrier?: pembawa????hahahaha..i think it means CAREER.sure,everybody wants it!


WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes: Both has its own strength :P

68. Hugs or kisses: Both are great.

69. Shorter or taller: Sedang2…

70. Older or Younger: Pa maksud soalan ni ow?refer to my future partner or to me,myself? >,<

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Sama jawapan dgn c colyn ni..SPONTANEOUSLY ROMANTIC!!!

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I want nice arms!

73. Sensitive or loud: Loud!

74. Hook-up or relationship: RELATIONSHIP,for sure.

75. Trouble-maker or hesitant: errrrrr..


HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: Nope.

77. Drank hard liquor: Nope. Cium bau jak. (but, salu jak kena paksa. so, pandai2 la eskep)

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. Misplaced jak. :P

79. Sex on first date: For sure,NOOOOO!

80. Broken someone's heart: I dunno.

82. Been arrested: No

83. Turned someone down: Yes.sometimes.

84. Cried when someone died: Yes.of course.especially my beloved ones..

85. Fallen for a friend?: Erm,maybe..can I?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: YES.

87. Miracles: YES.

88. Love at first sight: 50-50..

89. Heaven: a big YESSS!

90. Santa Claus: no.because I never have a present from him.

91. Kiss on the first date: Nope.

92. Angels: YES.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at one time : NO.

95. Did you sing today?: Yes. J

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: NO.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Be grateful.but I can turn back the clock,I wanna repeat my SPM year (2007) n give my very best.but,its okay.IM PROUD TO BE A TEACHER.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: 8 July,29 September :)

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: NO.but im afraid of BEING HURT.so,jangan memilih aku bila kau tak sanggup setia.aiseh.

100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes,im done..~!


Does it compulsory to tag 25 other people???If anyone of u interested to answer this 100 ques,go ahead n dun 4get to post it!

Lotsa questions..

Huh.tired of answering.

But,it revealed d truth of my life!

Till then,goodnite..zzzzz

2 comments:

Colyn Enim said...

Ahahhahah~ I noe wat u mean by...lotsa question kan!!! bikin pening...hehehhe :p

Wow...now I noe u much more deeper than ever...ahhaha! xD

God's Princess said...

ada ques yg bkin sa pening ow..
hahaha
ada ques yg mguji hati n perasaan knun..trus lma ni sa fkir mo kc jwpn ka x..
btw,thanks.
it's tiring but it fun though

;))