Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A bit relieved...

Yes, i'm done with my coursework..managed to complete it within d tym given..thanks be to God for leading me thru out d completion of d coursework..
Left with 4 more assignments..scrap book,KKP Pengurusan Gerko, report for BIG n portfolio BI..
aja2 fighting!!!

exams???1 mur month 2 go..frankly speaking,i'm not ready yet 4 my exams..hopefully,i can make use of my tym wisely..(haha..used 2 say like tat but s usual,last-minute preparation..usually,1 wik b4 d exam,then i started to do my revision)

a very bz day..even i dun hv tym 2 go 2 d toilet..after submitted my coursework,then i teringat psl jamban..hahaha..

too exhausted,how i wish can be at SPA ryt now..i nid massage....wuarghhh..n noe wat,i din hv enuf rest..last nyt,slept for 4 hours only..my eyes luk lyk panda od..so,tat's ol 4 d tym being...time to zzzzzzz...

0 comments: