Sunday, April 11, 2010

School Based Observation

I miss my SBE moments at SK Stapok (from 22 til 26 March 2010) . It was one of the beautiful moments in my life..

1st day of observation:

mixed feelings~excited,nervous n bored..overall,d teachers treated me very well..lotsa thgs happened on tat day..when i entered d class,they stared n glared at me as if i'm doin smthg wrong..but when i left d class,they said "bubye kakak"..then d class teacher said "call her cikgu,not kakak..sejak bila kamu berkakak dengan dia??" kids nowadays,haih2..;p ::



2nd day of observation:

when I entered 1(sit-in) of d class,they stood up n greeted “GOOD MORNING,MADAM”..ouchhh,my gosh..i’m not tat old..then,I said to them,”I’m not married yet..i’m still MISS”..then,ol of them laughed at themselves..hm,students greeted me when I passed by them n d teachers seems 2 b more frenly than yesterday n sum even teased me..i likeee ;)


3rd day of observation:

guess wat,I'M STARTED TO FALL IN ♥ WIT STAPOKIAN..when i attended xtracurricular actvty tat afternun,2 of d teacher bcame my 'Doctor Love'..they advised me,if u luk 4 a partner,luk 4 d 1 tat reli luv u,not d 1 u reli luv..meaningful luv is d greatest feeling ifu truly appreciate each other..trust ur partner n reduce jealousy..follow ur heart n u perish..♥♥


4th day of observation:

spending most of my tym 8 staff room..yeahh,tat day,i felt more closer 2 d teachers there..thanks to Miss Nurhamenah 4 sponsoring me 'mee jawa n milo peng'..gonna miss STAPOKIAN very much n i hate tis feeling!! i'm buying n wrapping some gifts 4 students n teachers,n they liked it very much..


Final day of observation:

i went to c Year 6 students..spending my tym wit them..1 thg tat i remembered most,wen i went from table to table to giv them gifts,i heard 1 of d student whispered 'moga hidup cikgu dberkati n moga2 panjang umur cikgu..'..though he spoke very softly,i heard his lil prayer..thanks dear students,cikgu sayang kamoooooo..n thanks 4 d compliments too T.T

0 comments: