Monday, April 12, 2010

A day full of TRIALS...

too many thgs happened today...today, i've to submit two assignments n i've 1 slideshow presentation about 9-months journey...unluckily, my partner n I was d 1st grup 2 present in SCE3101 lecture..i'm not fully prepared actly but since i'm done with my slide, so I just went with it..thanks to my partner a.k.a. my rumate, LIANA ANDING for ur effort in making d slideshow presentation..after tat, in d afternun, my grup members n I updated our EDU3101 coursework..Thanks God,everythg is over..thanks also to INA n ZUL for ur great cooperation..my broadband also pushed me to anger when it suddenly cannot functioned..it mentioned tat no sim is found..i almost gave up n i'm looking for that sim here n there, in my room, in my lib..i even called d celcom centre to report abt this matter..but then, i tried again few hours ago n yeah,it's okay oredi..God is answering my prayer...;))

Now, it's 12.25 am, n i'm still struggling n giving my best for my 'dearest' coursework, due this wednesday..aja2 fighting!!!


0 comments: