Monday, April 26, 2010

I MISS MY BLOG!!!!!

it has been almost two wiks i leave my blog...completing assignments,reports,attending sports day n luckily,it was over..now,i'm focus to 2 papers,titas n pengurusan gerko b4 i sit 4 d real final exam..
stil lenggang-lenggang kangkong actly..haha..

SPORTS DAY..erm,it was fun..y i said so?i learned a lot abt photography..n thanks to my lecturer 4 ur great teaching n guidance..i learned more abt aperture value,shutter speed n many mur..moreover,my rumah sukan RENTAP became d overall winner...as a RENTAP secretary,i felt great 4 being 1 of d RENTAPIAN..go,go RENTAP..;))

ENGLISH PRESENTATION..totally relieved after d presentation last thursday..at 1st,i dunno wat topic shud i choose..since my passion is in PHOTOGRAPHY (though i'm just a beginner),so,i choose PHOTOGRAPHY,d history n its uses..Thanks God,my lecturer r happy wit my presentation n i really hope tat 'my dream' in photography wil come true..thanks all 4 d courage..

0 comments: